Motion Sensors offline

Hi…My 2 motion detectors are showing offline and not responding to reconnect process. The battery seems to be full.

Madhu

Hi… one motion detectors are showing offline and not responding to reconnect process. The battery seems to be full.
What can I do

Hey neighbors! If you have your motion sensors showing as offline, please remove the device from your account, then reset the alarm device, and then re-set up the device. In the event you may be unable to get the device to reconnect still, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I run into same offline issue for one of my motion detector. And I took it off and then removed the battery and waited for several seconds and put them back. It’s back to normal.

Hi there, neighbors! When an Alarm device is offline, the best thing to check is connection to the Base Station. As a test, bring your Motion Detector close to your Base Station. Then, remove the Motion Detector battery for a couple of moments, then put it back in to power up. Your Motion Detection should reconnect.

Here is our Help Center article with great steps on troubleshooting and resetting your Motion Detector if needed. If this concern persists, despite trying the steps mentioned in this thread, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.