Motion Detector (2nd) keeps tampered msg

Bought the 10 pieces set of alarm and finally got them. All are fine except one of the motion detector keeps have tampered message, while another works fine. No matter I open and close the back cover again and again. And I found the back (without the back cover) of both working and non working detectors, the non-tampered detector has a tiny white spot, while the tampered does not have it. I quite sure it is the cause of tampered message. But due to pandemic situation, I cannot contact any support staff from Ring and I believe that particular detector needs replacement. Pls advise how to do, thx

Hey @RingoL. If you believe your device needs to be replaced, you’ll want to reach out to our support team. They’ll be able to run through any applicable troubleshooting steps and process a replacement within warranty. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.

Hi Caitlyn,
Further to your advise, I still cannot find the correct addressee to contact for the damaged motion sensor replacement.
Is there any email address I can contact with? I live in Canada and ordered those ring products directly from ring official website.

@RingoL We’ve taken additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so our email support is not currently available. To discuss a warranty replacement, you’ll want to give our support team a call at a number that works for you here. Our support team will be able to work with you to diagnose the concern on the Motion Detector and process a warranty replacement if needed.