Linking Cameras with Alarm Base Station

I have read that I can connect my Ring Cameras to my Alarm Base Station so that if my Alarm goes off my cameras will all start recording. I read about the feature but I am having a hard time finding out how to set this up. Thanks for any help

Click on your base station in the Ring App, then click “Linked Devices” and choose which cameras you want to record when your alarm goes off. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I go into the app, click on the base station, then I see all my alarm devices, but I do not see “Linked Devices” to see my cameras. I am using the android app if that makes a difference.

I found out that I could not do this via the Android app, but I could do it via loging in with Chrome. So I was able to set this up now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @veener79 , glad to see you were able to achieve this through a web browser. This feature is currently not available on Android, but it will be very soon!

I see that Android has the option now too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same question, although I am an Apple IOS user. This feature is not available via the app. I’ll try the web based app.

Thanks