Keypad not connecting

Hello all ive had my ring alarm for nearly 6 months now and its been working well. However my ring keypad suddenly stopped working or responding to commands. I have factory resetted the device using instructions provided by the ring troubleshooting guide. When i attempt to add as a new device it just says plug device in. Device is plugged in and i am have held down the 1 button on the keypad but nothing works. I have repeated this process several time and even tried a manual addition and it does not work.

RIng can you please advise!

Thank you for covering all those steps @Abansal13! The best next thing to try would be to remove the Keypad in the Ring app. Follow these steps to remove the Keypad:

1. Unplug the Keypad.
  2. In the Ring app, tap Menu , then tap Devices , then tap Alarm Base Station , then tap Base Station.
  3. Tap the Gear icon on the top right corner, then tap Advanced Options , then tap Z-Wave , then tap Remove Z-Wave Device.

_Note: Do not tap “Reset Z-Wave Network”. This will remove your entire Ring Alarm network and you’ll need to reset every device. _

1. Tap Remove and the app will say “Removing device, Listening for device to remove".
  2. Tap the pinhole reset button using the pinhole tool included or a paper clip.

The device should be removed successfully and you may now set up the device. If this does not resolve your concern, our support team is always happy to assist with more in-depth troubleshooting steps! :slight_smile: