I'm new to Ring, so pardon my ignorance...
1) What is the function of the "X" key?
2) What is the function of the "check" key?
3) When keying digits, is there a way to delete the last number entered?
4) When keying digits, is there a way to delete all numbers entered?
Is there a document that fuly explains the keyboard operaion?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hey @kensympson. We do in fact have a manual for the keypad which you can view to learn more about here at anytime.
To answer your questions:
1. The "X" key is apart of the panic feature on the keypad and to clear out any digits pressed if you entered one incorrectly.
2. The check is used as apart of the panic feature as well and is pressed to bypass any sensors when prompted.
3. and 4. You can hit the "X" at anytime to clear the whole string of numbers entered. If you need to edit access codes, you will do that through the Ring app > Settings > Users.