Is there still not an auto arm yet?

What I need exactly is the ability to have my alarm to auto set to arm/disarm at a specific hour on specific days. Should be very simple and curious why it seems to still not be available.

@obrien247 wrote:

What I need exactly is the ability to have my alarm to auto set to arm/disarm at a specific hour on specific days. Should be very simple and curious why it seems to still not be available.

Not on Ring yet. There are 3rd party apps that will do this. I use one. It turns it on and off as I want automatically.

What are the third party apps?

Another app that you allow access to your Ring account. I use an app called Simple Commands. It lets me set routines like, at 11pm turn on alarm to home. There are various setups you can use.

I’m waiting for them to integrate the Ring commands into Alexa, so my routines there can control it. I have a routine that I use every night to turn on and off lights, it would be nice to be able to set the Ring to Home mode at the same time, or at a preset time if I am not there.

I think we all wish that Alexa can be used with routines like that and even other things it can’t do yet. Fingers crossed it happens soon.

I think we all want it to work better with Alexa in many ways. I’m surprised it’s not actually