Incorrect resident name when received a call from Ring Alarm - Called customer service 4 times

Hello,

When my ring alarm goes off and I received a call from Ring Alarm, it said someone else name (Not my name) as a resident. I have called Ring customer service 4 times. They said they’ll get it resolve but they never did. When I accidentally set off the alarm last week, they still call incorrect name as the resident.

Everytime I called, I was asked to verify the user name and emergency contacts on the app/website, which are correct. I was also asked to call the dispatch company. The dispatcher said Ring never send them the update information with correct resident name and there is nothing I could do from my end. Ring needs to provide the update and accurate information to them so it’ll be correct in their systems.

I feel like this is certainly something that Ring should follow through and get it fix, but doesn’t seem to be the case. Any advice on how I could get this resolve?

Sorry to hear about this happening, @ssrikase. This is definitely not the experience we intend for our neighbors. At Ring we value your security and, as this is account specific, it might be best to follow up with our support team on this matter. Understanding that you have reached out to them on several occasions, we will ensure to share this feedback with our teams here, as our support team is trained and expected to handle these concerns efficiently.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: