Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How ro use keypad

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

How ro use keypad

I would like to know if there is a video that shows me how to use the keypad. I currently arm and disarm using my phone, but I want to know if I can use the keypad to arm and disarm.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How ro use keypad

Glad you asked, @PinkkiiMarch! You certainly can use the Keypad to arm and disarm your Alarm system, among other features that might benefit your 'Ring of security'. Here is our help center article that covers the Keypad lights and buttons  in depth, as well as this article containing a video example of how to use the Alarm Keypad. 

If you have a 1st generation Alarm Keypad, check out our Community post including a video and breakdown of this Keypad's buttons. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Glad you asked, @PinkkiiMarch! You certainly can use the Keypad to arm and disarm your Alarm system, among other features that might benefit your 'Ring of security'. Here is our help center article that covers the Keypad lights and buttons  in depth, as well as this article containing a video example of how to use the Alarm Keypad. 

If you have a 1st generation Alarm Keypad, check out our Community post including a video and breakdown of this Keypad's buttons. I hope this helps! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thanks so much!