Extender seems to have stopped working

One of my motion sensors quit responding and in troubleshooting it I moved it closer to the base and it worked fine. I had another motion sensor and installed it with the same results. I did get a message that the extender had gone offline but came back online an hour later early this morning. It still showed up in my devices so I removed it and now trying to install it again it is stuck at “waiting to connect to a network”. It has been working fine for the past nine months.

Have had it less than a year, what is my next step?

Hey @DanSexton. Since your Range Extender is waiting to connect, you can try a factory reset to see if this helps the connection, but you want to try setting it up again when it is plugged in near the Base Station. If the factory reset does not work, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know what they did to get it up and running, as this may help other neighbors!