cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disarm/arm Ring Alarm based on time

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Disarm/arm Ring Alarm based on time and day of week

I've started having the same proplem over the weekend. I rebuilt my routines with mixted results. Last night I discovered this link about using SMS Companion360038221513-How-to-control-your-Ring-devices-through-SMS-with-SimpleCommands

I don't know if this will sove the problem as I haven't had a chance to set it up!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Disarm/arm Ring Alarm based on time

Please can we get this feature soon? It's really annoying to do this mannually everyday or risk the security to go through a 3rd party app for such an essential function. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi neighbors! I would recommend heading over to our Feature Request Board and giving this idea an upvote. Giving upvotes to ideas in this board is great way to show your liking for a feature to be added. In addition, our team gathers and collects the ideas neighbors bring here to then bring to the appropriate teams to showcase neighbors' wants to see if this is something we can bring to the future of your ring of security. Feedback from our Community is the best way to let Ring know what we can improve on. Keep the good ideas coming! 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

"Add ability to automatically arm/disarm at certain times" is currently the 6th top idea with 75 upvotes.

https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/Add-ability-to-automatically-arm-disarm-at-certa...

Highlighted
New Neighbor

This is a much needed feature... Ring team pls add this. I also used two Alexas talking to each other to arm and disarm. It worked for a while but then it stopped; guessing there was an update.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thanks. I was looking for a way to support this idea. Really think this feature should be built into the app rather than rely on complex interactions with other apps with security worries
Highlighted
New Neighbor

It is ridiculous that Ring does not have this feature. Any update on when this will be fixed?

Highlighted
Neighbor II

Nothing to fix. It doesn't have the ability. No timeline... There is a request thread link posted above. Just like not having Geo-fencing as well.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

@ring I would like this feature as well or maybe a reminder notification to turn off ring at a certain time
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello,
Is this feature now available?