Disable keypad's "full battery" indicator LED light

Seven months of continual complaints about the bright green battery light hasn’t resulted in a fix, so surely adding my complaint to the stack will be helpful so here it is. Mine is covered with tape also and yes it looks stupid. It was so bright that it could serve dual purpose as a tanning bed if it weren’t for the alien green ____ tone issue. I planned on adding additional keypads but that’s no longer being considered; in fact, I stopped adding to my two systems I’ve started thinking I may need to cut my losses and consider other systems with more camera options and better support. My neighbors incident map is centered on an address I’ve never heard of and Ring cannot find a solution for that either. Oh, and the alarm licensing people at Ring insist that a city in which I don’t live requires me to obtain a permit. Sigh. Seriously guys, at what point are y’all going to be embarrassed enough to consider some restructuring of your engineering support division?
P.S. I was not allowed to say “alien green ____ tone” because it is considered profanity. I’m not kidding. I attached a screen shot to prove it. I hope no one is offended, LOL!

2 Likes