? Christmas Promotional Offer

Ring should offer the basic Security System that includes a gift card with a code on it that allows a person to receive 1 year of Premium Service included in the package.
Promote it as a Christmas Special and add the 1 year premium service into the price of the basic system.
That way I can buy my family members not only an alarm but an alarm with the service that will last all year long all in one package.
Advertise it during Christmas.
For this smart recommendation, I will accept your first kit with one year of service for freeeeee. ?
Thanks for having such a great product. I love mine so much, I’m buying all my family members one for Christmas.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing with the Community, and for your passion for security @Ranchscapes! I will certainly share your feedback with the team, as I’m certain we will have some holiday bundles.

We currently have a fall promotion going on, until 10/27, which features $50 off our 5 piece Alarm Kit, and more! To add, while our Protect Plans are not on sale at this time, the Protect Plus Plan includes a 10% discount for use on future Ring device purchases. Check out our Protect Plans page to learn more. :slight_smile: