Cant connect base station

Hi I’m having trouble setting up my base station that I just bought , I plugged it in and put an enternet cable in also. I then hit pair which the blue light started spinning ,I the hit find my base station, after a few seconds it said couldn’t find base station, now the power and wifi buttons are not on and there is just a blue light on the base station at 2 o clock postion it wont flash for pairing anymore ,I tried resetting but nothing is working thanks in advanced

Hi @Kenneth94, could you try power cycling the Base Station? To do this, you will take out the battery from the compartment on the bottom. Make sure the Base Station is still plugged in when you take the battery out, and then see if you get the wifi and lighting bolt symbol to light up with the battery out! Once those come back on, go ahead and put in the battery after 20 seconds. If you still seem to have this concern, please reach out to our support team here.

1 Like

Looked at battery, seems to be hardwired into plastic plug

Hi there, neighbors. When going through the pairing part of the Alarm Base Station setup, please turn on bluetooth, and ensure there is not a VPN enabled on your mobile device. Follow the instructions in the Ring app to complete setup and get your Base Station connected to your network. If you have another mobile device, try to complete this step on that, if this concern is persisting.

Here is our Help Center article with tips on setting up and troubleshooting your Base Station. As mentioned there, if you are needing to reset your Base Station, this is best done with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.