Cancel Ring Plan

I am still on the trial but signed up for the annual plan yesterday. I found out today that Ring isn’t certified in order to get a discount on my insurance. Therefore I want to cancel it and return it. I tried to follow the instructions to cancel it but it won’t let me. I did remove my credit card though. How do I cancel it while still on the trial?

Hey @DustyDad. If you were unable to get confirmation of the plan being cancelled on your end, it would be best to be in contact with our support team to confirm this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hello I am moving and I want to cancel my ring.

Hello @Jerry21 ,

Here is the link, explaining how to cancel your Ring Protect Plan:

If you run into any difficulties, then you then should contact Ring Support for additional help, at:

Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19, you may encounter slightly longer than normal wait times.:

I hope you find this information helpful. :wink:

1 Like