Can’t change verbal password.

Hi, I’ve just got my ring alarm set up but I don’t remember choosing a verbal password and the app doesn’t give me the option to change the password either. I’ve tried the website and I don’t have the option there either. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance

Hi @Annmarie67. Thank you for providing the screen shot! It looks like you are under Assisted Monitoring. Are you a UK neighbour? I ask because Assisted Monitoring is only available in the UK and does not have a Verbal Password like the Professional Monitoring that is available in the United States. I hope this helps clear things up!

1 Like

@Tom_Ring … so exactly what happens in UK then,

is there any monitoring service ?

do UK subscribers get any call from a monitoring service or does the alarm just send a text message or what, more info would really be helpful to UK subscribers

Hi @whydoIbother. This Help Center article here will explain how Assisted Monitoring works. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Well something wrong somewhere then as reported in post Jan 16th that alarm was sounding for 13 minutes and never received a call Alarm sounded for 13 minutes no call from monitoring