Can I also use Ring alarm in Europe (the Netherlands)?

Hello, thanks in advance for helping. I have a Ring doorbell and a number of Ring cameras and wondered if I can also use the Ring Alarm system in the Netherlands. Maybe not all functions, but does the Alarm system itself work?

Glad you asked @Patman1! The Alarm is currently available in the US, Canada, and the UK only. As regulations and compliance often vary by country, so will features and/ or hardware. For instance, we do not advise using a US Alarm kit in the UK, or vice versa. This means, we also do not advise using the Alarm in countries not listed above. I will certainly share your desire for the Alarm system with the team! :slight_smile:

When it come to the netherlands. The alarmsets.

I now see that the Ring Alarm will be available soon in certain European countries (Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland). HOWEVER, Ring is going to sell the V1 version here… Would the V2 version bought in other country work as well here? Don’t want to buy an ‘old’ product and like the looks of V2 much better!

Hi @qw1. At this time, we do not have an anticipated date for when the Ring Alarm Generation 2 might be available in your region. Be sure to keep an eye on our News and Announcements board for all the latest details! :smiley: