Camera Motion Alerts Based on Ring Alarm Status

I love all the Ring products I have so far, but have one major complaint that I can’t seem to figure out. I have cameras and the Ring Alarm. Is there any way to tie the motion alerts to the status of the alarm. If I have the alarm set as “Disarmed”, I would like to be able to default to turn off motion alerts to all or most of my cameras. If I have it set to “Home” or “Away”, I would want to receive notifications of all my cameras. What I don’t like to do is have to snooze the alerts every few hours. It’s much better now that I don’t have to do each camera individually, but it would be even better if I could have a setting that turns off alerts for certain cameras based on the status.

I was told this was possible, but I have not been able to figure it out. Anyone have a suggestion or know how to? Anyone from Ring want to see if this is a feature update we could incorporate? Thanks to all.

1 Like

That is not possible today. There is another thread in this community talking about a “future feature” called “modes”, which should allow what you are seeking. You may want to follow that thread.

https://community.ring.com/t5/News-and-Announcements/Introducing-Modes/td-p/2484

1 Like