Base station wont connect either way

trying to set up. With ethernet it says searching for ethernet, then changes to say searching for base station, then it trys for a while and says your base statiin failed to communicate with ring. With wifi, it tells me no wifi networks found after briefly the light turns white, even though i have other devices on it and I know it works. Ive entered the info manually to no avail. Cords are all plugged in fully. Please help, I’m ready to return this.

Hey @Songwolff. Could you check your network settings to ensure that your ports and protocols are set up to allow the Ring Base Station to connect? After making these changes, let me know if you’re able to connect! In the event you still may be unable to, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.