Alarm Feature Request

Please please for the love of jeebus. I have an integrated smart home setup, and ring alarm, VDB2s, and lights. I have echos in every room and use guard in conjunction with the ring alarm to monitor glass breaks etc. These two in my opinion simple features/fixes would change my experience for the better by so much: 1) Allow me to set some type of rule that MUTES my chimes/indoor sounds while the system is set to away (or any certain) mode. I have a dog, and she gets rowdy when motion goes off, and i still get a lot of false triggers, and so I just would like to turn that off automatically when armed since no one is home to hear them anyways and all it does is freak out the dog. 2) And im still shocked this isnt an option yet, but LET ME USE MY ECHOS AS SATELLITE SIRENS!!! I have them all over, and my base station is in the bedroom due to networking access. So if the alarm does go off its super loud in the bedroom, but not very loud the rest of the house. Why cant i use my echo devices that are already all over to become sirens. This one seems like a huge win for you in the integration department and expanding the reach/coverage of your system using echo devices. PLEASEEEEEE. Thanks

6 Likes