Alarm Feature Request

Migrating from Spectrum Intelligent Home I’ve found several deficiencies/disappointments in the system.

1. Please add support/option for Ring App to include pin code for arming and disarming.

2. Please consider developing a Kiosk style app with sensors(current state indicators) and cameras. It would be nice to have an app to use a tablet as a control center/touch screen. The current app is too insecure with no pin code requirements.

3. Alexa/Echo integration for entry exit delays and alarm events on single device or group.

4. Motion notifications need to be able to choose multiple or single alexa devices as well as custom tones.

5. Customizable entry exit tones would be beneficial. The default tone to very low and disappointing. It would be nice to just alot more user defined tone/chirps. The available tones should be available for all devices.

6. Integrate the chirps/tones into the app when arming and disarming, entry exits, etc. Push notifications are nice. But I really dont need a text message/push not everytime I walk across the house, or go out to the garage.

7. All settings alert tones, motions, customizable for each armed/disarmed mode.

8)PLEASE Give me the option to link my cameras’ sirens to my Alarm system. I can’t believe they have sirens that don’t sound when the security system alarms.