Alarm Feature Request

I am coming from an IQ Panel setup via Alarm.com. When ring added support for Z-wave devices, this prompted me to make the switch. I have 2 request that are not currently supported with ring, while everything else moved over seamlessly from the other system.

1. **Sensor Notification Schedule - ** The ability to set a time range that you receive push notifications to your device when a sensor is tripped. Example: Have the sensor on my sliding door notify me between the hours of 11PM to 7AM. I had this set up (IQ PANEL SYSTEM) If for some reason my kids got up at night and ever tried to go outside, it sends a notification. I have no need to get a notification every time a door opens or closed all day long, so it would be nice to not have to completely disable the notifications, but rather create a schdule.
  2. ** Z-Wave Light Switch Schdule -** The ability to have the lights that are controlled by a Z-wave swith go ON and OFF to a set schdule through the app. Its crazy this doesnt exist. I understand there is a work around to use Alexa to create a routine to do this, but this seems like something that should be available directly through the alarm device itself.
9 Likes