Add custom reminders

Can we add a feature request to be able to set a reminder when the system isn’t armed at a certain time? For instance, if my alarm isn’t armed by 11 pm, I would like a reminder/notification via app, email, or text to remind me to set the alarm. This reminder will also need to go to multiple users.

6 Likes

Any reply on this? I’d love this feature.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! This is not a feature we have at this time, but would be a great idea, especially since you both like the idea. :slight_smile:

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

I also love thise idea. I will post it to the link you provided.

2 Likes

2 years later and still not a feature? Please add! Very simple and easy to implement!

3 years later and this feature not added. It’s a simple software update. Other alarm systems already have this. Please get on it and help your customers stay secure.