complaint

how to i make a complaint as the call centre have abused me using the uk number and keep saying someone will call me back but they dont

I am disaabled and they abused my disability

And when will it be possible to Chat online to support again?

Hey neighbors! Happy to help out here.

@jasonmwhite I’m more than happy to look into your interaction further with support to ensure you get a callback. If you’d like, is it okay if we check on the status of your ticket with support, and I can email you with what I find out from check on this status? If this is okay, let me know and I will check on this in relation to the same email address you used for your Community account.

@Senex **Unfortunately, device troubleshooting and first time setup are temporarily unavailable in Chat due to restrictions on staffing from COVID-19. We encourage our neighbors to call for help with these kind of concerns, as well as use the Ring Community for neighbor to neighbor assistance if you’re unable to call. In addition, our chat will have a limited scope of support, but they can assist with sales and product information, Ring Protect Plans, shipping status, billing, and Smart Lighting questions! **

I have had a lot of contact with the Support agents and they have failed me. I asked how to make a complaint & was told to email help@ring.com but that was returned undelivered. UK companies must have a means of writing to a company; telephone support & Chat have not dealt with my issue. Please respond otherwise I will need to contact Trading Standards

Hi there, @UKgal58. You’ve reached the Ring Community, a neighbor to neighbor forum that provides a positive environment for neighbors to share ideas and offer guidance to one another. While there are Community team members, our support team does not monitor or support in this space. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

**Unfortunately, device troubleshooting and first time setup are temporarily unavailable in Chat due to restrictions on staffing from COVID-19. We encourage our neighbors to call for help with these kind of concerns, as well as use the Ring Community for neighbor to neighbor assistance if you’re unable to call. In addition, our chat will have a limited scope of support, but they can assist with sales and product information, Ring Protect Plans, shipping status, billing, and Smart Lighting questions. At this time, reaching out by phone is the best way to reach our support team, who are always open to receiving feedback and offering solutions. **

Hi,

I’ve had similar poor experiences with customer support. I have rejected the door view cam and Ring support have failed to come to collect their item. I’ve called and e-mailed but get no answer.

Please can you kindly confirm a UK based office address and get someone to call me today urgently.

Best,

Will

Hi @honesttruth1986. Since this forum is not a direct line to our support team, we cannot arrange for anyone from support to call you directly. In order to get this resolved, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Additionally, our support team is not currently available through email, so contacting them via phone is the best way to get this taken care of. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.