cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try the New Rapid Ring App Today

Highlighted
Community Manager

Try the New Rapid Ring App Today

The Rapid Ring app is now available for your iOS mobile devices! The classic Ring app is a powerful tool that allows for great control over your devices and their many settings. However, there are times when you receive a notification from your device and you want to start streaming ASAP. This is when the Rapid Ring app is most useful. 

Rapid Ring is a "light" version of the classic Ring app. It includes the status of your Ring devices, the ability to activate Live View and respond to an event as quickly as possible. Learn more about Rapid Ring in this Help Center article. Please note, once you install the Rapid Ring app and turn on notifications for your devices, you will no longer receive notifications from the original Ring app. You will now only receive event notifications directly from the Rapid Ring app for speedy answering. 

Go download it today! You can find it in the App Store (for iOS devices) and the Google Play Store . Just search “Rapid Ring”. 

Note: The Rapid Ring App is currently only available in the UK, US, Australia, and Canada.

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Try the New Rapid Ring App Today

Any plans for an Android version?

Highlighted
New Neighbor III

Know other parts of the word have reported having the Android version, I just did not want to side load it.  Hope the US gets it soon.  Liking all the feedback I am hearing on this app.  

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Were is the Android version Ring??? We also need it because of the current slow, unrealible version we currently have...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi neighbors! Rapid Ring is now available in the Google Play Store. Let us know how you like the app Smiley Happy

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi,

when will ist be available at the german Apple App Store?

If you are looking for beta testers in Germany, give me a sigh (TestFlight account is available).

Thanks,

Eric

Highlighted
New Neighbor III

So far liking the app.  Only thing I do not like is when you hang up on the camera it does not take you to the dash board of the app.  Instead it just closes the app.  

Highlighted
New Neighbor III

OK - Obvious Question.

Why was this not done in the Original "Classic" App?

Highlighted
New Neighbor III

Live View does NOT work in the Rapid Ring App

Highlighted
Community Manager

@DonC  the key feature of the Rapid Ring app is for quick access to a live view on your devices. Please double check that your Ring app, Rapid Ring app, and mobile device is updated to their latest versions for intended functionality. Let us know how this goes!

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
/* */