cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need support?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Need support?

Hi neighbors! As you know, we’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, we're excited to announce we have extended our hours of support! Community Support is available by phone 3AM-11PM or via chat 5AM-9PM PDT, seven days a week. For updated information and additional support resources, please visit our response to COVID-19.

As always, please feel free to share your questions or concerns in the Community, but if you require in depth troubleshooting please get in touch with a team member by phone during the hours listed above. Chat support is available for general questions about our devices and billing/shipping related inquiries, but not troubleshooting at this time. Thank you Smiley Happy 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Need support?

Please could you kindly contact me ASAP my ring is broken and I would like some help please
Community Manager

Re: Need support?

Hi @Keelie_douglas. To reach our support team to help troubleshoot your Ring device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.