Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about Amazon Sidewalk here!

Need support?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Need support?

Hi neighbors! As you know, we’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, we're excited to announce we have extended our hours of support! Community Support is available by phone 3AM-11PM or via chat 5AM-9PM PDT, seven days a week. For updated information and additional support resources, please visit our response to COVID-19.

As always, please feel free to share your questions or concerns in the Community, but if you require in depth troubleshooting please get in touch with a team member by phone during the hours listed above. Chat support is available for general questions about our devices and billing/shipping related inquiries, but not troubleshooting at this time. Thank you Smiley Happy 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Need support?

Please could you kindly contact me ASAP my ring is broken and I would like some help please
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Need support?

Hi @Keelie_douglas. To reach our support team to help troubleshoot your Ring device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.