Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing: Modes

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Introducing: Modes

@Jennifer_Ring - Any update on rollout? 

We have waited patiently and then the clock ticked over to December with no sign of Modes...

Should we use Cyber Monday to switch to Arlo?

New Neighbor

I bought this camera assuming ring would keep its Promise by releasing this feature in November. Very disappointed so far.
New Neighbor

So where is the modes feature? I mean I bought 3 of these cameras at launch based on the fact you had a feature promised for a specific time in the future. Shame on me. Not updating us when you failed to meet your own promised date, that’s shame on you. Can we get a date or update?
Community Manager

Modes is currently being rolled out to neighbors. We appreciate your patience and are excited for the feature to become available to all of our neighbors, soon. Thank you! 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
New Neighbor

I, too, purchased two Indoor Cams last week based on the promise that this feature would be available within November. Very disappointing, and a major hassle to turn the motion detection ON and OFF manually every day to avoid being recorded in our own home. How can I find out when it will be available in my area?

New Neighbor

Why does Modes not allow us a camera on/off feature??
New Neighbor

Is there a role out date for this in Canada?