ring pro power kit v2

Where can I purchase the ring pro power kit v2.

Hey @Tedb! You can purchase the Pro Power Kit V2 here.

Thanks for the link. That will definitely solve my problem. Any idea when it will be available?

@Tedb Of course! No ETA at the moment, but if you reach out to our support team here, they may have a possible ETA for you.

Spoke with a representative who found a power kit. It is on the way.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Is that the V2? It doesn’t state on the page that it is Version 2.

If so, are they ever going to be available?

Hey @JoeRo. This is the Pro Power Kit V2. I recommend calling out support team to see if they have any backstock of this part for you! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

We have purchased the Ring Video Doorbell Pro but it is missing the Pro power pack v2. Where can we get this from please?

Hi @Acsmith. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can help you get another one of these for the setup. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.