Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ring pro power kit v2

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

ring pro power kit v2

Where can I purchase the ring pro power kit v2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: ring pro power kit v2

Spoke with a representative who found a power kit. It is on the way.

Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Tedb! You can purchase the Pro Power Kit V2 here

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thanks for the link. That will definitely solve my problem. Any idea when it will be available?

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Tedb Of course! No ETA at the moment, but if you reach out to our support team here, they may have a possible ETA for you. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Spoke with a representative who found a power kit. It is on the way.

Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Is that the V2?  It doesn't state on the page that it is Version 2. 

If so, are they ever going to be available?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @JoeRo. This is the Pro Power Kit V2. I recommend calling out support team to see if they have any backstock of this part for you! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

We have purchased the Ring Video Doorbell Pro but it is missing the Pro power pack v2. Where can we get this from please?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Acsmith. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.  They can help you get another one of these for the setup. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.