piece of crap !!! lots of blinking lights, works ,doesn't work, I buy something I expect it to work

piece of crap !!! lots of blinking lights, works ,doesn’t work, I buy something I expect it to work !!! So annoyed I feel like putting a hammer to it & sending the bits back ,to hell with it

Hi @Mark6. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having a less than ideal experience with a Ring product. It sounds like you are unable to set up a device on the Ring app? If you can provide more detail on what you’ve done, where in the app you’re stuck at (screenshots are great to help showcase this!), and what device you have, I would be happy to help more. :slight_smile:

In addition, if you need immediate support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.