before i purchase...10% off

Hi Everyone!

My cart is full! Really proud to be at this stage. This messaging is on the site “Get 10% off Ring products as a Plus Subscriber”…i’d like to do that before i drop 2K here. The site is putting me in an endless loop. I have the App installed on my phone, any thoughts on how i subscribe to earn the 10% off?

Thanks in advance to the community!

Hi @releedavis. In order to use the 10% off, you must have an activate Ring Protect Plus Plan subscription, as this is a feature for Plus Plan users. In order to have an activate Ring Protect Plus Plan, you must have a device with this plan as the coverage, which means you need to have at least 1 Ring device (Doorbell, Camera or Alarm system) set up at your location. Once the device is set up, you will subscribe to a Ring Protect Plus Plan (not on the trial), and will be able to use the 10% discount for all future purchase when purchasing any of these items here. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

@releedavis wrote:

Hi Everyone!

My cart is full! Really proud to be at this stage. This messaging is on the site “Get 10% off Ring products as a Plus Subscriber”…i’d like to do that before i drop 2K here. The site is putting me in an endless loop. I have the App installed on my phone, any thoughts on how i subscribe to earn the 10% off?

Thanks in advance to the community!

@releedavis ,

If you qualify, you can take advantage of additional discounts that Ring accepts, of up to 20% off!

Could be awesome for you, especially with a cart that full!

Through VerifyPass:

• Military: Includes Active Duty, Veterans & Dependents.

• Responder: Includes Police, Fire and EMT.

• Medical: Includes Doctors, Nurses & medical staff.

• Teacher: Includes Pre-K, K-12 and Professors.

• Student: Includes Students with an eligible e-mail.

• Senior: Includes Senior citizens (55+).

Here is the link to get you started, if you are in one of these groups:

https://shop.ring.com/pages/exclusive-discounts

I hope this possibly saves you big! :slight_smile:

1 Like