already have ring plus plan, how to take advantage costco's 1yr offer?

It seems that if I buy a Ring Doorbell Pro from costco (https://www.costco.com/ring-video-doorbell-pro-with-12-months-ring-protect-plus-plan.product.100377990.html), it comes with 1 year of Ring Plus.

However, I already have a Ring Plus, could I still take advantage of this offer to buy a Doorbell Pro from Costco?

Hey @samsaraisland. You definitely can take advantage of this offer! I would recommend to cancel your current Protect Plus Plan on your account after you have added the Doorbell Pro and see your 1 year free trial show up on your account. This will ensure that you get the money back for the months of the annual Plus Plan that you didn’t use. If you’re unable to cancel your old plan once the Doorbell Pro is setup and the trial is activated, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.