Waiting for Replacement since Nov 20

Whats up with support? Trying to get a replacement since 11/20 with no luck. Everytime I call looking for assistance its like groundhog day, I hear “gee, your notes states a camera should have been mailed out, let me take care of it, and get one ordered, processed, and put a rush on shipping”

Anyone else having this issue ?

1 Like

I have Called again and again - And I hear the same script- please may I be place you on hold ??? We found your order! we are processing it and are escalating it to our shipping department - it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks” - this scenario plays out every 2 weeks

For any matters that our support team deems as resolved through a replacement device, they should offer a time frame for this to be received. Try checking your email for any follow up on this, if you have not received the replacement device.

To inquire further on this, or for further assistance, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.