Unable to update Payment details

Has anyone had issues trying to update their card payment details, loaded the account in both Chrome and Safari on a Mac, when you try to update the details it just defaults back to first payment details window so I cannot enter new card details, must be a bug in the UI

Hey @PhilH19. Could you capture a screen recording of what you are trying to do, so we can see where the hiccup is? Please also ensure that you do not have a VPN active when trying to view the Ring website, as this could be why you are having this concern. Also, if you cannot update the payment method, are you able to delete the existing one, and then add a new one? Let me know how this goes!

Yes thanks Chelsea, can confirm no VPN’s are active, do you have a secure area that i can upload the screen capture to please, as it contains my mobile number etc?

Phil

The screen pops up then defaults back to the default same as the other user no VPN enabled several browsers used even tried on the mobile app.

Hey @jsbrewer. If you are needing to update your payment details and plan and are unable to do so from the website, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Same here. Been trying the last few days…

1 Like

Please show me how to update the new payment?

Hi @user20188. To update your payment method, you can follow the steps below:

1. Log in to your account on Ring.com.
  2. Select Account > Manage Account.
  3. Next to My Payment Method, select Update.
  4. Select Replace My Payment Method.
  5. Select Change For All Plans.
  6. Enter your payment information and select Continue.

Your payment method has been updated, and your Ring Protect subscription will be charged to this card from now on. For more information on updated your payment method, check out our Help Center article here. :slight_smile:

Edit: tried it out on Edge with same result. I also tried to update via the app but there is no admission to paymant there.

Hi, i got issuse when replacing expired credit card. I managed to remove my exored card. When i try to update a ned card this is wjhat happens when i click “add”: I have tried several times on latest Chrome without VPN. Please advise