Unable to subscribe to basic protect plan

The trial period expired on my ring 2 doorbell. When I log in to subscribe to a protect plan it shows my location and says “no plan required” and “no devices at this location” ???

Hi @JELFLA. It sounds like you may have a duplicate location that was created in error. Rest assured that this is an easy fix. When you are logged back into the Ring website, at the top/middle section of the page where you see your location name, are you able to select that? Once you select it, it will drop down two locations. If you toggle to the second location, it should bring you to your location with the device, which you can then subscribe from there.

For future, you can delete your second location by toggling back over to that location on the website. From there, hover over your name at the top right and select Settings, and you will see an option in red to “Remove Location.” This will eliminate that location to avoid further confusion. Hope this helps!

Mine expires at midnight tonight I don’t do computers well I really need a lot of help

@Marie98632 If you need re-subscribe, please give our support team a chat or call here.