cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two factor authentication

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Two factor authentication

Hello, i tried to enable two factor authentication on my phone number, i live in kuwait, i tried the request twice and didn't receive any message. Can anyone help me with this ?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Re: Two factor authentication

Hey @RockieCrow! As we value both your security and your privacy here at Ring, this concern would best be resolved with our support team. Feel free to give us a call, at 800-656-1918, for further assistance with this. Thank you! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

hello Marley,

I can't Access international calls, can you please call me instead ? I'd Appreciate it.

00965 51154146.

thank you. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Hey @RockieCrow! Our Community is a peer to peer environment where neighbors can interact, share ideas, assist one another, and ask questions. If you are needing additional or in-depth support, we recommend reaching out to our team either by chat or by phone.

We have various phone options for reaching us below:

Call Us

More numbers can be found on our contact support page at Ring.com. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

hello Marley, i don't have access to international calls, can you please call me ? or connect me to a chat room !