Terrible customer service

I had a terrible call-in customer service experience yesterday. I’ve tried by phone, email, and chat to get in touch with someone about that experience and there is absolutely nothing to do. I’ve read through some of the other topics in this community and see plenty of other complaints about Ring customer service and many sound a lot like my experience. What a huge disappointment.

Hi @lmh0111. This is not the experience we want you to have with Ring. In this case it may be best for you to reach out to our support team directly, as this a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum rather than a direct line to support. To get in touch with somebody about this, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :smiley:

I’ve already tried calling customer service. That was not helpful at all. They will not connect you to a supervisor or tell you how to contact one. They told me to email Ring. So I did and received an email saying you no longer offer email support. I also tried your chat feature to try and reach someone and they told me to use this community forum and there was nothing else they could do. Ring has set the system up so that it is impossible to actually speak with anyone that can help address customer service concerns. I wish I had realized that before I spent a significant amount of money on Ring products. I have been VERY disappointed in the customer service experience with Ring.

@lmh0111 I just had the same experience. Seems like ring senior leadership does not care. The customer service is absolutely horrible. I wish I can return all my equipment but I have no place to start. I hope someone senior reads this and tries to get in touch. I am trying to get in touch with the executive team but I believe Amazon has bought ring now. It is shameful that the customer service of a Amazon company is soooo bad.

Hi @Nimishdhawan. The Ring Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum, so our support team will not be able to get in touch through your message here. I would urge you to follow up with our support team so you can voice these concerns and properly log your feedback with them. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here (https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406).