Tax Invoice

I have checked and followed advices on previous messages in relation to obtaining a tax invoice for my recent subscription purchase - as instructed I e-mailed help@ring.com. However I have just received a reply saying that e-mails are not being monitored and to call support in the US

It is unreasonable to expect someone to make an overseas call to obtain an invoice - invoices should be issued automatically

Please send me an invoice for my payment

Thankyou

Hi @ATMS2020! During this time, our phone support is best for handling any account specific inquiries. Currently, our chat and English email support is not in operation.

Check out Ring’s Response to Covid-19 which will outline any changes we are making during this time. Rest assure our support team will be able to assist with this and more! :slight_smile:

September 2022, still no progress in generating decent tax invoices.
This is unacceptable; Companies in most countries are required to receive TAX invoices, but you guys can’t even generate a simple Tax invoice.
Gone from bad to worse customer service. And to say that you were acquired by a company that claims to be the most customer-centric company of all times…

Hi @user23975. Our support can generate a Value Added Tax invoice for you. After our support team is contacted, they will escalate your invoice request to the appropriate team and you can expect to see the invoice in you email within 3 days. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

There is no mailadress to get in contact with Ring Support. I am located in Greece and want a proper invoice (with adress and TAX number), but I can only call an expensive Greek number to get in touch with Ring, and not sure if they will be able to solve the problem. Ring = one disappointment after the other.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.