Ring protect plus 10% discount

Hi I have protect plus and I’ve signed into my account but it’s not applying the 10% discount to my new products I want to add

Hey @AndyR. Do you have any active Ring Protect Plus Plan, or are you still on the trial of the plan? You must be subscribed and to have paid for a Plus Plan that is active to get the discount, as the trial does not include the discount.

@chelsea_ring I’ve had a full protect plus account account for two weeks. I’ve paid for the year in advance. I made sure I was signed in before I added anything to my basket. But it’s not taken any discounts off. I took it all the way to payment screen and nothing.

1 Like

@AndyR wrote:
@chelsea_ring I’ve had a full protect plus account account for two weeks. I’ve paid for the year in advance. I made sure I was signed in before I added anything to my basket. But it’s not taken any discounts off. I took it all the way to payment screen and nothing.

To be frank the 10% discount just doesn’t work. Been reported lots of times on the forum

Anyway to resolve this then? If I call the helpline can they process for me?

I couldn’t get it to work until I found this discount code: PROTECTSUBSCRIBER It will only work if your logged into your account and your a protect plus subscriber.
Hope this helps

5 Likes

@Jose28 you are the best! All sorted

1 Like

Thanks for finding the solution. It is infuriating after multiple calls to Ring’s help desk, and online chats, I was given conflicting stories.

First, I was told the discount would be applied after I click ‘Pay Now’. No - so I’m waiting to refund for this order.

Second, I was told the discount is ‘not valid for Ring Alarm accessories’.

Both of these are incorrect as the code you provided here works.

RING - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

Does not work for me :frowning:

Hey neighbors! If any of you are experiencing concerns with your Ring Protect Plus 10% discount, you’ll want to reach out to our support team directly for further assistance in getting this sorted out. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

To use your 10% discount on Ring.com, log into your Ring account and add eligible Ring products to your cart. The discount will be automatically applied to your order total.

You can use your Ring Protect Plus 10% discount on Amazon.com, as long as your Ring and Amazon accounts are linked. You can learn more about linking your Ring and Amazon account here.

Please note, you cannot subscribe to the plan and use the 10% discount in the same transaction. Discount applies upon the next login session from purchase. To use the discount immediately, log out of your account and log back in. For more information, check out our Discount Code Terms and Conditions here. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

@Caitlyn_Ring @Chelsea_Ring

Does the plan discount apply ont the accessories on ring.com

Hi @Amirhamada. You can locate eligible Ring products for the Ring Protect plan 10% discount here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.