Ring plan cancelled?

You notified me today that my plan was cancelled because payment wasn’t received.

However, I did receive notice from my bank that RING was in fact paid and payment was processed.

Whats the deal?

You’d be better off calling customer support.

1 Like

Nothing solved

Support can only help with this @Apaulo , therefore, we have accepted @Eagle328 post as the ‘Accepted Solution’.

I have moved to Germany and cancelled my plan. Refund was sent to the credit card on file which was canceled because it was stolen. How do I get my refund?

Regards,

Delberto Martinez

Hi @delbert_64. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here to see if they can refund you to a different card or in a different way. Please note that we’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the doorbell and 1 camera can they both be one yhe same plan???

Absolutely! As long as they are at the same location :slight_smile: You can have 2 Protect Basic Plan’s for $3/month or $30/year or you can purchase the Protect Plus Plan, which is $10/month $100/year, and includes unlimited devices, extended warranty and more. Learn more,here!