Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring plan cancelled?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ring plan cancelled?

You notified me today that my plan was cancelled because payment wasn't received.

However, I did receive notice from my bank that RING was in fact paid and payment was processed.

Whats the deal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Neighbor II

Re: Ring plan cancelled?

You'd be better off calling customer support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Neighbor II

You'd be better off calling customer support.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Nothing solved

Highlighted
Community Manager

Support can only help with this @Apaulo , therefore, we have accepted @Eagle328 post as the 'Accepted Solution'. 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have moved to Germany and cancelled my plan.  Refund was sent to the credit card on file which was canceled because it was stolen.  How do I get my refund? 

Regards,

Delberto Martinez

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @delbert_64. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here to see if they can refund you to a different card or in a different way. Please note that we're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.