Ring not charging

My doorbell stopped working recently. I have uninstalled and re-installed both the doorbell and chime pto but still no. It is claiming battery is at 0% even after quite some time on the charger. Not sure what else I can try.

Does anyone know when chat support will resume or if it is only phone calls moving forward? Thank you!

Hey @CSB_OH. For this concern, you will definitely need to reach out to our support team. Although, good news! As of June 14, English phone support is available 3AM - 11PM PDT, seven days a week. **** Chat is also available 5AM - 9PM PDT. Please note that our support team over chat is unable to take in-depth troubleshooting chats at this time, so you may need to call, but we have extended our hours for calling as well. Therefore, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: