Ring Credit deleted no warning

Its a shame you have almost every ring device there is and show it off making this company tons of money from positive feedback but your credit you busted your butt promoting gets taken away. We get every other notification imaginable but no forwarning you need to used your credit or we just going to take it. Highly disapointed in this as it will reflect on my promotion to the company greatly.

Hey @Bvfdchief7. Thank you for sharing your experience here. I wanted to help clear up a couple things to help avoid confusion! The Ring Referral Credit Program that we had for the Neighbors app officially ended on December 31, 2019. Any credit offered during this time are valid for 90 days, per the terms and conditions for the program here. You would have had under March 31 to claim the remaining credits you may have had on your account. I will make sure to pass on your feedback about the email update you should have received, as we want to ensure our neighbors are aware of any offers they have that may be expiring. Thank you for your feedback, neighbor! :slight_smile: