Returns

Hi,

I would like to return some items, but am having trouble obtaining a return lable.

Can someone help please.

Kind Regards

Paul

1 Like

Hi @plloyd101! Check out our help center article about the return process. Towards the beginning of the article you will see an option to start the return process. This should help you obtain a return label for use.

If you are unable to retrieve the proper label through this process, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I’m also having problems trying to figure out the returns. I don’t know my order number just an invoice number and when I enter that I get an error about it being unrecognised. I’ve tried just using the last 6 numbers but nothing is working

@Maggie22 wrote:
I’m also having problems trying to figure out the returns. I don’t know my order number just an invoice number and when I enter that I get an error about it being unrecognised. I’ve tried just using the last 6 numbers but nothing is working

Hello @Maggie22 ,

No worries :slight_smile: All you have to do if call Ring Support at one of the numbers available here. It’s good that you have your invoice number, but you don’t even need that. All you need is your email address that you use for your Ring “Owner’s” account when you log into your account. When you telephone Ring Support, they will email a code to your email to verify you. Then they can open your account and have everything needed in their stored records to process your request! :slight_smile:

1 Like