REFUND

I returned my RING system & you received it on July 9. I have proof of delivery. It has been 10 business days, so where is my refund? I’ve checked the card I initially used for payment. This is quite unprofessional.

@SLPalm wrote:
I returned my RING system & you received it on July 9. I have proof of delivery. It has been 10 business days, so where is my refund? I’ve checked the card I initially used for payment. This is quite unprofessional.

I’m not sure anyone on a mainly customer forum will have that information

Hey @SLPalm. Since this is a neighbor to neighbor support forum, our support team will be the best resource for any information on returns or refunds. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a look at your account and the status of your refund for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: