Problem with ownership

So my wife left a couple of months ago and she is the owner of the doorbell. She has already paid for a year subscription and she has locked me out of seeing what is outside on my own property. Csnt use the app or anything and I work nights and we have had alot of car break in and stuff in my surrounding areas. If I’m at work I always used that in case something happens so I could run home if something did. We have a no contact order between us so I cant talk to her or anything so how am I supposed to get this back up and running so I can use it. I mean should I take legal action I know she is the owner but this is a invasion of my privacy and she is watching it and I csnt control it. Is that in violation of the no contact order or can ring just cut it off from her and I can re register the doorbell?

Hey @Jpgkev. You will need to reach out to our support team to get this addressed and escalated. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.