Previous owner left behind doorbell

I saw this post here and I am in a similair pradicament, I purchaced a house with a ring doorbell and I have been trying to contact the previous owner, but the onlyt means I have is having my real estate agent talk to the broker and that has been a deadend as far as communications go. I’d really like to use the product as more than just a “dumb” doorbell.

Hi @latrobee. If you’re having trouble getting in contact with the original owners to have them remove the Doorbell from their account, you’ll want to reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look at what options are available. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I am the previous owner of a house with a Ring system. I want to take my name off of the cameras so that they could attach them but I don’t know how to. I am very hesitant to buy more cameras at my new house if I cannot easily navigate these features. It is bad enough I paid for the subscription since last Sept but did not have any access to the cameras while the house was being sold.

Call customer service. They can help with that and refund any left over money from your plan.