Partial shipment

I placed an order for a 14 piece security system. Was promptly provided a tracking. Was hoping to install it during the weekend. Received the order with only 6 pieces and missing 8 pieces, including smart hub. On reaching chat support. I was told logistics team will follow up in 72 hours!!!Anyone else face this issue with shipments like this?

Sadly, I just recently saw someone else post the same exact thing. It’s strange but they may be out of stock and sent what they had on hand. No one here can help with your order sadly. Customer service and or their logistics crew can only help with this. But if you search on here you should see the other person that just had the same thing happen to them as well. So, your not alone. I can understand the anger well. I’d be upset too if I was planning on getting everything setup just to find you don’t have everything you need to do it. Hopefully they can send the rest soon to you.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this, @Sant_77singh! We are currently experiencing outages with the Ring app and Ring.com, including chat support. For the best and quickest resolution to this concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They will be happy to assist further with this.

I am missing 1x Contact Sensor from my order.

I recieved the following
1x Keypad on 11/28
1x Contact Sensor 11/29

I ordered 2x Contact Sensors. How can I find a way to find out the status of the 2nd Contact Sensor without being on the phone for 45 minutes. Id like to send an email, but can’t find an email address that works.

Hi @wrc520. Our email support is currently not available, so you’ll want to follow up with our support team via phone as referenced in Marley’s post. They’ll be able to take a look at your order for you and ensure you receive everything.

Yes. I really love the product, but hate the customer support. I also ordered $1500 of product and was missing $600. I have chatted twice and called 10 times at least. Each time promised the products. What arrives is either the wrong product or, once again, incomplete.

I then asked if they could just reimburse me for the non-shipped items. In fact, I suggest that others do the same. However, what I was told was ‘logistics will email you in 203 days’. Good luck with that! We’ll see.

1 Like

Same issue here. Got some product, cameras sent to Canada and I live in AL, USA. Keep getting put into “shipping department” nightmare with no call back or correspondence. Very poor experience for such a nice product.

Came here with the exact same issue. Ordered the 10 piece kit and got the 8 piece with one extra sensor, so I’m still missing a motion detector. I can’t find anyone to talk to through their customer support

Hi @Melissa_M. If there’s anything missing from your order, please do reach out to our support team so they can look into your order and make sure you receive everything that you ordered. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here and let them know you didn’t receive a piece in your order so they can look it up and make sure it’s resolved. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: