Only 60 days of video storage? Seriously?

I had someone claim they serviced my property 62 days ago and they just sent me a bill for it. Guess what? I disagree and don’t think they came, but it’s impossible to check if they were here with ring security cameras. Why is Ring cheaping out so badly on cheap AWS storage? I pay them $100 a year that would buy gigs of storage, even on Google. Seriously… All my billers have to bill me EXACTLY on time within 30 days or I cannot prove anything on my “security” system.

Only 60 days? Not 120? Not even 90 days?? …

Sigh…

1 Like

Hey @madfukez. I’m sorry to hear you had to go through this experience! Video storage is only available for 60 days at this time, and depending on the region you are in, neighbors may be limited to 30 days (exclusive to areas like the UK). We are unable to extend out this time frame, but appreciate your feedback on this! Feedback is what helps our neighborhood grow as we make sure to fit the needs of all our neighbors.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place! :slight_smile: