Missed Rings - notifications on

I am not receiving notifications, chimes or Amazon Echo alerts when people press the doorbell or there is motion at my front door even though I have notifications and alerts set to on. Sometimes I will receive a chime notification and open the app it will try to connect to the “motion detected” but will fail and just request a live view instead. That is when I will see that I have missed a doorbell ring or motion probably 30 minutes to an hour ago. My internet speed is good and my device health is good. What could be the issue with this?

I have a subscription

Hey @CFoster. Have you been in touch with our support team on this concern? Since you are not able to view the events when they are happening and the notifications are not coming through, it would be best to have them look into this since it’s a couple things at hand. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes!